Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

The hard part is over

So we spent last weekend moving. Can I just say I hate moving. The packing, the unpacking, and the disastrous mess that comes with it all. Sadly I was a slacker and didn't take a single picture while we were moving. I have to give a big thank you to everyone who helped us move. We couldn't have done it without you guys. We're almost settled in now and the messes are slowly going away. The big wait is on our blinds. We have sheets hanging in our bedroom and bathroom window and nothing in the rest of the windows. Our neighbors were outside when we were trying to hang our sheets and were just laughing. I would have been laughing too if it wasn't me. Once we get our Internet set up I'll post some pictures...guess that means I better take some.

1 comment:

  1. I want pictures!! Congratulations you guys! We're excited for you.

    ReplyDelete