Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Update

So Monty informed me the other day that it had been a while since we had updated the blog. I looked at him and said you know, you're right, maybe you should do something about that. He then said, "Well when I said we I really meant you." Guess the idea of getting Monty to do a post went out the window. It has been a little while since I've posted. Life has been busy and crazy but hey, that's life isn't it? The only big thing we have done lately is put up Monty's flag pole. I don't know if it's a problem with the pictures or with blogger but I have tried a couple times to up load the pictures and it won't work so sadly no pictures. He worked really hard on it though and it turned out really good. The flower bed around it is all done and we have the light put in, now all it's missing is the flowers. That will have to wait until fall when I can do some moving around in the flower beds.

Not much else to report right now. We did just get a new camera so hopefully we will put it to good use. Monty starts school next week. He's getting his MBA and will have class Tuesday and Thursday nights for the next 2 years. I admire him, I definitely don't have the ambition to go back to school. Hope all goes well for him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment