Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cousin Khloe

Over the weekend we went up to Logan and got to meet my brother's new baby Khloe.  My brother Steve and his wife Nicky live in Cheyenne, WY but just recently moved there and don't really know anyone so they blessed Khloe in Nicky's uncle's ward in Logan.  It worked out well for us because it was close enough we were able to go.  Khloe is so cute and it was so fun to see Steve and Nicky.  We hadn't seen them since we all went to Hawaii in February.

Mia enjoyed meeting her new friend and really did pretty good with her.
Isn't my brother Shawn a great photographer. So we didn't really let the 1 year old (almost) hold the 2 month old alone.  I was holding Khloe and keeping Mia from crawling off but somehow Shawn made me disappear.

The Cobbley family.  It's our first family picture with grand kids and the first time we've all been together since Hawaii.  We had a couple of family pic attempts in Hawaii but nothing really turned out.
 Mia enjoyed the freedom of just crawling around in the backyard.  It was the end of the day, she was tired, but luckily since we were outside she stayed semi-happy.
 She's getting so big.  I kind of wish she was smiling in this picture but I love the little pout.  It's definitely Mia through and through.

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha that pic of mia and khloe is beyond horrible!! My baby looks like a million miles long and a boy!!! Haha we need to try again!

    ReplyDelete