Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Family Pics

One of the nurses that I work with is a photographer.  She only works one day a week and spends most of her time doing pictures.  For nurses week she donated a photo session and I won it.  I was so excited.  A few days after Mia's first birthday we headed up to Heber for our photo session.  It was a long way to go and Mia was definitely done by teh time we were finished but it was worth it.  The pictures turned out great.  The problem now is that I like so many that's it's hard to decide which ones to get printed.
Check out that toothy smile





I think this is one of my favorites
 In a lot of the family pictures we were just goofing around and seeing what we could do to get Mia smiling
 I really wish Mia was smiling in this picture but it's her typical little pout instead

 Mia loves playing with her Daddy!


 There weren't very many good ones of Mia and I because like I said she was DONE by the end.
 Cuddling in the field trying to make her happy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Steph! These are beautiful! Lisa did a great job. I've wondered about her and her new baby! Mia is so stinking cute!! Thank you so much for your sweet message on our blog. We miss you so much and want you to know how much we appreciate everything you did for our sweet babies. I'm disappointed that I never got a picture with you and the babies. Hopefully one day we can have a Nicu reunion and take one then :) You will always have a special spot in our hearts and will be forever known as one of their guardian angels. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph!!!! These are ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING family pictures!!!! Seriously!! I would be having a hard time figuring out which ones to print out too;) We need to get together soon!! (We've had no life trying to get the basement done before this baby arrives but, eh, if you guys can-we'd love to have a break from it all!!) Let me know how things are or give me a call because I never know when you're working or not!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete