Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Graduation

Last Thursday was officially Monty's last day of school. He's all finished...HOORAY!!! On Saturday I threw him a surprise graduation party. However I didn't manage to take a single picture. The neighbor got him out of the house by inviting him to go golfing and by the time he got home we had a bunch of family and friends in the backyard, balloons, a banner, and a great BBQ. Monty was totally surprised, which was good because I nearly blew it on more than one occasion, and we had a great time. Monty has worked really hard and sacrificed a lot the past two years to get his MBA and I couldn't be more proud of him. To top it all off. On Thursday Monty came home with a bouquet of flowers and a present for me (it's a Kindle and I'm already in love with it). He said it was my present for putting up with him and school. Isn't he the best? WAY TO GO MONTY!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Monty!! What an accomplishment! We sure miss you guys. Hope you're all enjoying summer!

    ReplyDelete