Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chairs vs Toys

Mia has decided that instead of toys she wants to play with the kitchen chairs.  She pushes them around the kitchen and will seriously spend an hour climbing all of the legs of them, over, under through.  Initially I would try to stop her and she fell on her face a couple times but it didn't stop her.  I finally gave up and let her just have at it and she's gotten pretty good.  I tried to get a video but every time she'd see I had the camera out she would stop climbing around and pose for the camera so I had to settle for a bunch of still pictures, but it gives you the idea.







I sure hope Santa brings her some fun toys to play with so we can have our chairs back.

No comments:

Post a Comment