Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Santa and the Christmas Village

This year I took Mia  to see Santa Clause.  Because I'm too cheap to buy pictures my mom took some for us. 
Mia sat on his lap and stayed nice and calm. 
 Santa sang her Jingle Bells and then gave her a coloring book.
Mia and I met Monty in Salt Lake one day after work and we went to see the lights at Temple Square again this year.  Sadly I forgot the camera.  The following week we got all bundled up again and went to the Christmas Village in Ogden.  I took the camera but only remembered to take a couple pictures.
 Mia was all bundled up and stayed toasty warm.  She didn't complain once and just enjoyed being outside and seeing all the lights.
 My mom was in town so she went with us.  We tried to stay warm with hot chocolate but I was wishing I was in a bundle like Mia.
One happy frozen family.

No comments:

Post a Comment