Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Really not so lazy

It doesn't matter the reason but when you sleep in until 2:30 it just seems lazy. In my case, lately I have felt lazy far more than not. 2:30pm is one of the earlier times I have gotten up lately. In my defense, I do work nights so it's not like I don't have a legitimate reason, but it still makes me feel lazy. Lately my schedule has been 2 nights on with one night off so pretty much every day of the week I'm either sleeping in because I worked the night before or I work that night. Hopefully one day I will have a job where I can work 36 hours a week instead of 40 and not feel so lazy because I sleep my days away. The good news is, while I work 6 of the next 7 nights, I have 4 nights off after that. Woo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment