Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Welcome to our blog!

Well, Monty finally convinced me that I needed to join the blogging world. This blog is going to be a work in progress but I'll figure it out eventually. I'm still convinced we have a rather boring life but that's okay. A little about us: Monty and I were married in the Salt Lake temple May 15, 2007. Right now we're living in Ogden so I can finish school. I'm working as an LPN and will graduate in May with my RN. Monty is working for Enterprise in their management training program and looking for a job he will enjoy more. We are greatly looking forward to the day we can leave Ogden. However we will miss our fabulous pent house apartment when we leave. It's not everyday you have an elevator open into your living room.

3 comments:

  1. Steph...Louis and I are happy to see you joined the cult of bloggers. We have had lots of fun with it and would love to put you on our blog!! Stay warm. We return from Honduras in May. Would love to hook up for lunch one day! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up!!! Bud and I are so stinking proud of you guys. I've been thinking about you all week. Hope all is well and we miss your guts. Maybe you can move out to St. Louis to find a job?? :) love, Bud and Heather and the crazies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monty's boss would like to tell the Porter family to mind their own business (regarding St. Louis)! :-)

    ReplyDelete