Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Things we miss about Logan

Yes this blog really is being posted at 3 in the morning, but it's okay, I'm at work. The nice thing about working nights is a fair amount of time the kids sleep. This leaves me time to do homework or whatever strikes my fancy. Right now about once a week I also have access to internet. I decided I'd use my spare time to see if I could post pictures. We have decided these past couple weeks that we really miss Logan. We really don't want to move back to Logan and I think a lot of it is we just hate Ogden. I figured I'd post a couple pictures of things we miss from Logan. First and foremost would have to be Aggie basketball. For anyone who has never been to an Aggie basketball game, it's quite the experience. We went to as many games as we could and yes we were part of the obnoxious student section.
Another thing we miss is the many canyons surrounding Logan. There were always great places to hike, camp, and even just go for a drive. Ogden has some decent hiking near by but we didn't get a chance to enjoy much of it last summer because I worked every weekend and Monty had weekends off.
One final note, if anyone knows of a company looking for a financial analyst that doesn't have to hae a lot of experience, let me know. We're willing wo go about anywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment