Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

DONE!! Well, almost

Yesterday I finished my precepting and I have to say it is a good feeling to know I'm not going to have to work 36 hours a week for free anymore. I am going to miss working with all the babies though. I have 1 class left, one test, and a final. Then I am done with school forever!!! I have to say, I never thought my life would take the path it did. No one at high school graduation ever says, 9 years from now I'm going to finally be done with school and have 2 associate degrees. However, I wouldn't change a thing. Life is great right now and honestly I couldn't be happier. I've learned so much over the past many years that has truly shaped me into the person I am and I am grateful for that.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Steph! I was so happy to hear from you when you left a comment on my blog and see that you have a blog too. I've been following it since I found out, but I'm sorry I've been a bad commenter! It's been so good to catch up with what you are doing and see that you are so happy and well! How exciting that you are almost done with school. I can't imagine :) It's funny how somehow we always pictured things happening different in our life, but it never quite works out the way we imagined. And usually that's a good thing. I think 98% of the people I know are still working on where they want to be, work, and live after ten years or so. It's probably a good thing we don't accomplish everything we'd like to by the time we're 20 though - because then what would we do?!
    So, this is a long comment to make up for the previous lack of comments I guess :) Hope everything goes well with your finals and getting ready to start on your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! It's so great to be almost done, 2 more weeks! I really miss you. We need to get together and celebrate. Good luck with everything else that you have to finish, but I know you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete