Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

So Weird

Today at 2:10 I stepped off the Weber State bus for the last time. I turned in my last project, took my last final, and am officially done with school!!! It is an odd feeling to think that I'm done. It definitely hasn't sunk in yet. Apparently I now know everything I need to know to be a nurse and I am free for school...forever. I honestly never thought this day would come. Finishing school always was more of a dream than reality. But today REALITY!!! I still have to take and pass my state boards before I'm officially an RN but NO MORE SCHOOL. I think I'm going to need a hobby for all my spare time now!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! THATS SO AWESOME!!! Hey most likly ill be going past ogden some time next week...want to get together? I REALLY want to see your plans for the new house and the land it will be on!!!

    ReplyDelete