Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Life is amazing

Working in a newborn intensive care unit brings a whole new appreciation for life. It is truly amazing to watch an infant grown and develop outside of the womb. The past three weeks I've been working with a baby born after only about 25 weeks. His eyes were even fused shut for the first 5 days he was alive. Watching these babies come to the world and seeing their strength has been a very inspiring thing for me. NICU where I want to stay. I'm hoping to get into a critical care nurse residency program after graduation that will help me prepare for working in an NICU and gain the experience that I need.

Not much else going on here. We have our construction meeting where we build our house on paper this coming week and then they will get the permits and start building. We just hope it doesn't take too long to get permits. The sooner we can move the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment