Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Coupons

So my sister in-law has got me hooked on coupons. I've always used coupons to help keep grocery costs down, but she taught me how to use them. I have to say I am very proud of my shopping trip today. I got...














2- bags of Tyson chicken nuggets
3- boxes Krusteaz muffin mix
2- 3 pack of tree top juice boxes
2- Easy mac
7- Kraft mac n cheese
4- bottles Kraft salad dressing
2- boxes Red Baron french bread pizzas
1- Deli Creation
1- Pasta salad
1- Sara Lee bread
1- Jello No Bake dessert

I got all of this for $25.18 after tax!! My receipt says I saved $48.29! It was a very exciting trip to the grocery store which I can't say happens very much anymore, especially buying easy things to take in lunches. The most amazing part of the purchase...salad dressing $0.25 a bottle. Thanks Nicky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment