Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Killer Geese


So I decided I need to be better at taking pictures and that is going to be my goal for the summer. If no pictures have popped up for awhile, someone keep me honest and call me on it. We went and fed the ducks last night and we were nearly attacked by the geese. The ducks stayed in the water and waited patiently but the geese were trying to peck at our feet. We survived but just barely. Monty kept backing up and they just kept following him. It would have been a very funny video. We went out to see the house today and the foundation is now in so we can see a little better how it's going to sit on the lot. We have probably 3 months to go but it's nice to see a little progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment