Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Two and a half years...gone

So it has been a very busy week. I have been working a ton and understook a major organization project of which I will post pictures of later. However, I felt the need to post the pictures I've had several people asking about first. Two and a half years ago when Monty proposed my hair was at the length were it was uncooperative and annoying but I refused to cut it before our wedding because I wanted to be able to do something with it. By the time we got married it was past the annoying point so I just let it keep growing. This is how long it ended up.

At the beginning of my last year of school I decided that it was time to cut my hair, however I knew I had one more year of very early morning clinicals and I refused to get up in time to do anything but ponytail my hair. At this point I decided that once school was out I was going to cut my hair and donate it to Locks of Love.
The ponytail ended up being about 12 inches long. You only have to have 10 inches to donate but I decided to round it off to an even foot. The end result was hair shorter than I have ever had but I think it turned out pretty cute although it's still very odd to wash and brush it. :-)

3 comments:

  1. so so so so so stinking cute!!! i LOVE IT!!!! it makes you look so good! i cant believe how cute it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, but it means that I haven't seen you in a stinking long time because I remember your hair when it was shoulder-length and I had no clue it was even that long! Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph!!!! I love love love it! I also cut all my hair off...14 inches!! yay, we are partners in crime and didn't even know it. Love and miss ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete