Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

University of Utah here I come


No, I'm not going to school. I am officially done with school. I GOT THE JOB!!! I have never been so excited to be woken up after 4 1/2 hours of sleep. Monday afternoon I found out that I was hired on in the newborn intensive care at University of Utah Hospital. It's a great opportunity. It's only 3 days a week with 2 weeks days and 2 weeks of nights a month. They have a great training program for new graduates that should get me exactly where I need to be to work in a critical care unit. It will also be nice to spend 2 weeks a month living the hours of a normal person. Now I have to decide what job to give up. Those who know me know I'm kind of a work-a-holic. Even during school I've managed to work two jobs. But who can give up a job where you work 1 or 2 shifts a month and get a great discount on clothes. I think I want to stay with home health one night a week at least for the summer because that would still only put me working 4 days a week, but we'll see. I think I almost have Monty convinced I can work Old Navy, home health, and the hospital. I really am crazy I guess :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! That does sound like a whole lot of working though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete